Friday 26 October 2007

Updates of Gabriel!

I sat down in front of my computer last night and looked through all the pictures from last year since I first fell pregnant up until Gabriel's 13 months and 10 days now. Time flies!! Gabe's got his 7th teeth came out six days ago. (20th Oct.) We finally moved him into his own room on Sunday 14th Oct., which was extremely emotional for me but thankfully he's been takin' it quite well. On Monday 15th Gabe did somethin' that completely surprised me, yeah, it was a 'surprising' face with his mouth wide open and eyebrows raised so high!! I have NO idea where he learned it from. I still have no answer where he learned squeezing his eyes(blinking) at girls from either. Guess it will continue to be a mystery. Anyway, it happened when we were playing with a pop up toy and when he pressed one of the buttons, a little puppy popped up and there he went, 'surprised!!!' He still does it every time he plays with that toy and it's just too cute! Gabe's also learned to throw away his dirty nappy in the bin after I change him, he'd get upset if I don't let him.
The whether in Australia is so changeable. We had an extremely hot day on Monday, but Tuesday and Wednesday were quite cold. I put a scarf on yesterday and when Gabe woke up from a nap he kept asking me what it was. So, I told him that it's called a scarf and put it around his neck and he loved it. Gabe's into everything now. When I say 'everything,' I really MEAN it. He's become quite handful and I find it quite difficult sometimes, but I really don't mind it. Dave and I are embracing these special moments of watching him grow...




No comments: