Tuesday 26 February 2008

It's been a while...

Today's our 3rd wedding anniversary and I got the most beautiful card ever with a very surprising gift. Dave and I took Gabe to the park this morning and had a good family time together before he headed off to work.

Gabe's 17mths old now and he's really into drawing, coloring and saying words and putting them together. Every number used to be 'six' and every alphabet 'W', but now he's recognizing more and able to tell some differences. I often take him down the road and he'd walk to people's mailbox and points at them then reads the number out. We made a new friend down the road about 4 houses from ours. Coral is such a lovely lady. She invited us in and showed us her lovely backyard and the 2 cute birds.

Gabe knows that Tuesdays and Sundays we go to church, so in the mornings of those two days he often says to me, "...church," which I gathered he means today we're going to church. I'm happy that he's able to communicate a whole lot more, which makes things easier for me. We're recently joining a playgroup, which takes place on every Friday morning where we join other ladies and their kids in the morning and the kids get to play and learn new stuff and the moms get to catch up and chill out.

Well, I added new slide show down at the bottom of this page, hope y'all enjoy 'em :)





No comments: