Wednesday 5 December 2007

Jesus, you're my super Hero!

Wow! Another year's about to end! God has been so good to us and we're looking forward to the 2 week-holiday during Christmas and the new year. We plan to go up to the Central Coast to celebrate Christmas with family up there, then they'll come down to spend a couple of days down here with us.
I am seeing a christian counselor for my postnatal depression. The depression I'm going through has a lot to do with my childhood and I am thankful that now it's being dealt with professionally. The ladies at church have been a great support and I can't thank them enough for their encouragement and prayers!
Gabriel's still being a handful to me. Just three days ago, he started to climb up on the couch and I'm not excited at all. I know that many other kids his age have learned to do that a lot sooner than him. Gabe on the other hand is well in progress with his language and communication skills. I don't want to encourage him to climb cuz I know one day it's gonna come, but well it's just another part of life I suppose and all I can do is to make sure he's safe.
The weather in Australia is so changeable and often during the day it's too hot so I just take him out and play on the front porch a lot instead of going out for a walk. He's shown a lot of interest on basically everything around him. Being able to communicate a whole lot more makes him a happier child. I'm so thankful that there's gonna be a christian playgroup around the area we live early next year and Gabe and I are lookin' forward to being part of it!





No comments: