Tuesday 10 July 2007

Cheeeeeese.........

It's winter in Australia now and we've got lots of rain this year. We had Yvette's family down here with us for about 6 days and the kids enjoy seeing and playing with Gabi so much. Gabi can say a lot of words now: Daddy, yes, juice, nene(milk), night night (sometimes), poos, pach (spatula), boots or booty, shoes... I also teach him some sign language but he often gets it wrong, but he's still trying. Gabe's been cruising around lots and kitchen's his new playground at the moment (sick of the living room). I have to keep my eyes on him, want him to learn about new stuff but try to avoid him hurting himself as much as I could. Gabe loves reading books. Think his favorite ones are his Chinese book and his baby bible. He can stand up without hanging on to things now. Once he starts walking or running around, I'll probably have to see my physio more often :) Please see more pictures at the photo gallery. (new album)

Daddy and I in front of our house

My first bath in a big bathtub


Learning to drive...


I love pointing at stuff now


Thanks for buying me these shoes, Dad!

No comments: